The NetSquared Mashup Challenge has just concluded. The three winners, chosen by conference attendees, emphasize all three areas of the NetSquared community: social technology, nonprofit tools and social change.
- First Place ($25,000) — Ushahidi: Mapping Reports Of Post-Election Violence In Kenya
- Second Place ($15,000) — KnowMore.Org Firefox Extension – Get Alerts Of Corporate Abuses When You Visit Company/Brand/Product Websites
- Third Place ($10,000) — A Mashup Of 29+ Social Action Platforms — Social Actions
Additionally, there were two winners announced for the Case Foundation DonateNow Mashup Challenge:
- Social Actions — Find Social Actions. Create Social Change. (Also a NetSquared winner.)
- Tweet4Good — Donate a fundraise using Twitter
Stay tuned for next Tuesday’s Meetup, where Seth and Ivan will present highlights from the conference and useful tools that other nonprofits can use!